Saturday, May 16, 2015

Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle REVIEW






First of all let me tell You that i didn't buy this product on my own. I got this Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle from #Buzz Agent for honest review. This product was sent couple of weeks ago and now i guess its time to review it, because i got plenty of time to try it out.. 1 Packaging was good got this product without any defect or damage.. 2 Best part battery was included so i was able to use it same day i received it. 3 Blades are very sharp which is good to have silky smooth shave.. 4 Very versatile can use to shave arm, legs and bikini area 5 I have sensitive skin i get razor burns easily but with this Schick Hydro Silk® TrimStyle i didn't get any, but make sure to change the blades every four to six weeks.. 6 It is waterproof bikini trimmer and can be used in or out of the shower for convenient bikini maintenance. 7 Dermatologist-tested and helps replenish skin’s natural moisture. 8 I am not a fan of trimmer because it didn't work for me coz i already have short fine hair.. It has 3 length settings you can set the white plastic razor guard to so you can pick your hair length. I tried all three settings and even took the blade off and used it that way. I couldn't get it to work but apart from that my husband really liked it and it works for him.




1 comment:

jagriti said...

Hey thanks anjali for the post its really helpful.Actualy I was looking for something lyk this.I'll definately give it a try.
Thanx....