Monday, July 20, 2015

Bon Appétit Pizza

                                             

         Bon Appétit Pizza Review   











Coupons For This Pizza was sent by #Bzzagent to try out for free https://www.bzzagent.com..

So finally i got the pizza from Albertsons, being vegetarian i choose the Fresh cherryTomato, fresh Mozzarella & pesto pizza.

We normally eat fresh pizza since my husband is a chef but this time we became little lazy & decided to go to albertons which is at a walkable distance.

When we opened it we were not at all excited as we prefer a thick crust pizza but thinking about the combination of fresh mozzarella, fresh cherry tomatoes & pesto pizza made all excitement to bake it.

We baked the pizza at 450 for 15 mts & then turned off the oven, as expected it came out perfect with nice gooey fresh mozzarella, crusty out edges & the great flavor of pesto. Cherry Tomatoes were extremely flavorful and fresh mozzarella tastes like heaven and pesto flavor was so authentic.. I highly recommend it to try out trust me you won't regret it..

I must say that not only me but my husband & my kid really loved the pizza & probably one of the best frozen pizza though my husband would have preferred more pesto on it.

We have purchased quite a few of those now as it would come in handy when we decide to go for a lazy day again..


Thank you 
Bzzagent.com



No comments: